Health and Safety: COVID-19 Precautions
Our top priority remains the health and safety of everyone attending ATIA 2022. Here are the steps we’re taking today to enable a safe, healthy experience for everyone:
- Requiring that anyone over the age of 5 attending the in-person ATIA 2022 conference, Exhibit Hall, or any component within, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of vaccination when you check in to the conference. Please note there are no exceptions to this requirement.
- We are following the CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated status:
- A 2-dose series of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or
- A single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine)
- Based on government recommendations, requiring masks to be worn indoors.
- Following all federal (CDC) mandates.
- Increasing the session room sizes to allow for distancing of attendees – in order to accomplish this, we will slightly modify the education program.
- Creating an exhibit hall space that has extra-wide aisles.
- Serving food and beverages in ways that are safe for all.
- Potentially limiting the number of attendees in our event and in our meeting rooms.
Please view additional resources and information for COVID-19 precautions for attendees joining us in Orlando.
We recognize that even with these precautions in place, some of you may be unable or unwilling to attend the in-person conference. In that case, you are still able to participate in ATIA 2022 through our Virtual Event.
We will continue to keep this webpage – and our community – updated in the coming weeks.
Last updated 1/7/2022