Our top priority remains the health and safety of everyone attending ATIA 2022. Here are the steps we’re taking today to enable a safe, healthy experience for everyone:
- Requiring that anyone attending the in-person ATIA 2022 conference be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You will be required to show proof of vaccination when you check in to the conference. Please note there are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Following all federal (CDC) mandates.
- Increasing the session room sizes to allow for distancing of attendees – in order to accomplish this, we will slightly modify the education program.
- Creating an exhibit hall space that has extra-wide aisles.
- Serving food and beverages in ways that are safe for all.
- Potentially limiting the number of attendees in our event and in our meeting rooms.
We recognize that even with these precautions in place, some of you may be unable or unwilling to attend the in-person conference. In that case, you are still able to participate in ATIA 2022 through our Virtual Event.
We will continue to keep this webpage – and our community – updated in the coming weeks and months.
Last updated 9/1/2021