Our top priority remains the health and safety of everyone attending ATIA 2022. We recognize that even with these precautions some of you may be unable to attend our Orlando event. For that reason, we’re happy to share that ATIA 2022 will include a virtual component.
Here are the steps we’re taking today to enable a safe, healthy experience for everyone:
- Following all federal and local health mandates
- Increasing the session room sizes to allow for distancing of attendees – in order to accomplish this, we will slightly modify the education program
- Creating an exhibit hall space that has extra-wide aisles
- Serving food and beverages in ways that are safe for all
- Potentially limiting the number of attendees in our event and in our meeting rooms
- Encouraging anyone attending to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19, for the benefit and protection of yourself and all attendees
We will continue to keep this webpage – and our community – updated in the coming weeks and months.
Last updated 5/3/2021