Since 1998, the ATIA has provided a community for companies that offer innovative technologies and services to help maintain or improve the functional capabilities of persons with disabilities. ATIA’s membership year is from January 1st – December 31st. The 2022 membership new application and renewal processes is now open and ends on November 1, 2022. Any members whose dues are not paid by November 1 will not be renewed.
Regular and Regular Global
Open to manufacturers, developers, sellers or service providers, whether for-profit or not-for-profit, and private organizations anywhere in the world serving persons who need AT devices. Divisions and departments of larger organizations whose primary mission fits these criteria are also eligible. Annual Revenues are between US$ 500,000 – US$ 99M. Companies with annual revenues over US$ 99M should apply for the Regular Global membership level. All companies at this level may be required to certify revenues upon request from the membership team (certification will be done in a confidential manner with the ATIA CEO).
Open to manufacturers, sellers and service providers in their first year of operation or with annual revenues in the last fiscal year under US$ 500,000. After one year at this level, companies automatically move to the Regular membership level. All companies at this level may be asked to certify revenues upon request from the membership team (certification will be done in a confidential manner with the ATIA CEO). Companies may continue at this level after a two-year period with evidence of annual revenue under $500,000 (USD).
Open to organizations and individuals involved only in the distribution or resale of products or services within the industry—dealers, sales representatives, value-added re-sellers, manufacturer’s representatives, etc.. Companies developing or manufacturing products or services should apply at the Small Company or Regular membership levels. Companies at this level may be required to certify eligibility status upon request from the membership team (certification will be done in a confidential manner with the ATIA CEO). Not eligible for board of directors or voting rights.
- Conference booth discounts
- Complimentary access to the ATIA Learning Center – with 175+ online courses with CEUs
- Members-only webinars and conference calls
- Marketing opportunities: conference, online member directory and more
- Join ATIA Policy Committee – with weekly updates and monthly calls to keep abreast of the latest policy developments
- Networking opportunities
ATIA’s membership year is from January 1st – December 31st and dues are paid annually.
- Regular Membership: $1,250 (corporate parent revenue, $500,000–$99 million), Global $4,600 (corporate parent revenue, over $99 million)
- Small Company Membership: $650 (revenue under $500,000)
- Associate Distributor Membership: $200