- Discover live and recorded courses covering a wide variety of AT topics*
- Expand your knowledge and skills on your own time
- Download handouts for future use
- Earn CEU certificates immediately (upon completion of course assessments)
- Store your unfinished courses, completed assessments, and CEU certificates in one place – indefinitely!
- Complete feedback surveys to improve the user experiences
*Coming soon: Later this year, ATIA will launch Product Bundles, groups of courses that are tailored to specific topics in assistive technology and designed to help you save on the content you want.
If you have any questions about the ATIA Learning Center, contact LearningCenter@atia.org.
How to use the Learning Center
- Visit the Learning Center homepage
- Browse the Learning Catalog to find live and recorded courses
- Sign in or sign up to purchase course(s)
- Watch and learn
- Complete and pass the CEU exam
- Download your certificate immediately (there’s no wait and it’s stored in your profile for future access)
- Repeat and enjoy!
What makes ATIA’s online education exceptional?
A catalog of diverse courses addressing AT tools and devices, best practices, and implementation strategies for integrating assistive technology effectively into the home, classroom, workplace or community.
Taught by experts who have extensive experience assessing and implementing assistive technology and who stay on top of current trends in the world of assistive technology use and research.
Innovative Use of the Online Classroom
Integrated learning styles with lectures, demonstrations, surveys and Q&A. Captioning is provided.
All courses are completely accessible, easy to use, and can be accessed anywhere, anytime, on any device. Continue your education 24/7, 365 days a year.
A growing collection of courses sponsored by member companies offers exceptional training at no charge.
90% of 2015 attendees surveyed rated ATIA online education quality as “good/excellent”
“Great ideas for ‘thinking outside the box’ and coming up with products/strategies that truly serve your patients/clients.”
– Sabra Ferguson, Madisonville CISD
“ATIA has been the best resource for up-to-date information on assistive technology.”
– Ana Deter, Region 6 Education Service Center