- Discover courses covering a wide variety of AT topics*
- Expand your knowledge and skills on your own time
- Download handouts for future use
- Earn CEU certificates immediately (upon completion of course assessments)
- Store your unfinished courses, completed assessments, and CEU certificates in one place – indefinitely!
- Complete feedback surveys to improve the user experiences
*ATIA offers Product Bundles – groups of courses that are tailored to specific topics in assistive technology and designed to help you easily find the content you want. New content bundles are released on the 15th of each month highlighting the new courses released into the Learning Center.
If you and/or your colleagues are interested in participating in multiple courses in the ATIA Learning Center, check out the details of our Subscription Program to maximize your training budget.
If you have any questions about the ATIA Learning Center, contact LearningCenter@atia.org.
How to use the Learning Center
- Visit the Learning Center homepage
- Browse the Learning Catalog to find live and recorded courses
- Sign in or sign up to purchase course(s)
- Watch and learn
- Complete and pass the CEU exam(s) and/or complete the course evaluation for a Certificate of Completion
- Download your certificate(s) immediately – there’s no wait, and it’s stored in your profile for future access
- Repeat and enjoy!
What makes ATIA’s online education exceptional?
A catalog of diverse courses addressing AT tools and devices, best practices, and implementation strategies for integrating assistive technology effectively into the home, classroom, workplace or community. Five+ new courses are added to the Learning Catalog each month!
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
ATIA offers five types of continuing education credits including ASHA, ACVREP, AOTA, CRC and IACET. Each course description within the Learning Center includes the CEU types that course is eligible for. CEUs are included with the course purchase. Learn more about CEUs available here.
Taught by experts who have extensive experience assessing and implementing assistive technology and who stay on top of current trends in the world of assistive technology use and research.
Innovative Use of the Online Classroom
Integrated learning styles with lectures, demonstrations, surveys and Q&A. Captioning is provided.
All courses are completely accessible, easy to use, and can be accessed anywhere, anytime, on any device. Continue your education 24/7, 365 days a year.
A growing collection of new courses sponsored by member companies offers exceptional training at no charge.
In early 2022, 90% of attendees surveyed participating in ATIA’s online Learning Center rated ATIA’s educational content as “good/excellent”
“Great variety of sessions, and valuable information that I will implement in both my job and daily life!”
– Nina Gutmanis, Assistive Technology Specialist, Independence First
“There is no place like ATIA. The passion, connectedness, and innovative learning provides more than enough energy, motivation, ideas, and resources, to make it through to the following year and beyond. It is my lifeline to AT and Inclusion.”
– Lori Ritvo, AT Coordinator/SLP, Darien Public Schools
“ATIA… provides opportunities of professional growth in areas of AT that our society has limited knowledge on. It opens possibilities for our students and attain goals they may not otherwise!”
– Michelle Zancanaro, SLP Graduate Student, UW-Milwaukee