Accessibility at ATIA 2022
ATIA strives to make our event accessible to all individuals who attend. From the hotel to the sessions to the exhibit hall, and including our materials, we believe you will find a solution that meets your needs. If for any reason you are unable to access any part of our event, please let us know and we will find a resource or solution to meet your needs.
Download the following document to access live captioning links for sessions taking place in Caribbean 1-4 on Thursday and Friday (live-stream sessions). The links can be used by both virtual attendees and in-person attendees.
Links to individual session evaluations can be found in the session descriptions of the mobile app, or on the Online Session & Handout Directory webpage. As part of ATIA’s “go green” initiative, we will not be providing printable session evaluation forms. We encourage you to use electronic options and help preserve our environment.
If you have any questions about session evaluations, please contact email@example.com.
Find your way around the ATIA conference with GoodMaps Explore! There will be QR codes available to scan upon arrival for attendees to download the GoodMaps Explore indoor navigation app. The app is fully accessible for both blind and sighted users and provides step-by-step directions in the Caribe Royale Convention Center. For attendees who would like to download the app ahead of time, it is available on both iOS and Android for free.
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goodmaps-explore/id1524698552
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmaps.explore&hl=en_US&gl=US
Download the GoodMaps Explore app to navigate the ATIA Conference. GoodMaps will have a table by the entrance for attendees to ask any questions and learn more!
Hotel Wayfinding Service
Caribe Royale also provides a wayfinding page for All-Suites Hotel and Convention Center. This service provides searchable, detailed walking directions for blind guests and visitors. Visit the Caribe Royale Wayfinding Page.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, lifts, hospital beds, oxygen and other respiratory equipment, provided by Orlando Medical Rentals, are available for rental. Please call 1-877-356-9943 to coordinate based on your needs.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters are offered to full conference paid attendees only for educational content during the conference days (Tuesday – Saturday). All ASL Interpreter requests received (2) weeks prior to the conference will be accommodated. Any request received (1) week prior to or onsite will be accommodated based on the availability of ATIA’s service providers.
- Signature guides will be available at the front desk for check-in starting on Sunday evening.
- Sighted Guides: Available Thursday through Saturday during the following hours, please go to the ATIA Information desk located in the Foyer of the Convention Center next to registration to schedule your sighted guide needs.
- Thursday, January 27 – 10:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Friday, January 28 – 10:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29 – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If you have any accommodation needs, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find a staff member onsite or visit the Info Desk.