Pre-Conference Seminars: January 28-29, 2020 | Conference: January 29 – February 1, 2020
Learn and Share with the World’s Leading AT Practitioners at ATIA 2020
The ATIA 2020 education program is live!
The ATIA education program is designed to give all attendees the tools and knowledge they need to solve their toughest challenges and learn the latest AT practices. Our education program features hundreds of sessions tailored to specific session strands.
Interact with attendees and speakers to make the most of your learning opportunities, in a format that suits you:
- Education Sessions – Dive deep into a selection of AT topics during 60- or 90-minute sessions presented by regional, state, and leading AT practitioners.
- Member/Exhibitor Education Sessions – 60 minute presentations from ATIA Members and Exhibitors. Sessions may include research paper results, lessons learned, best practices, and implementation case studies. Note: These sessions may include product information from the company.
- Smackdowns – Share your toughest challenges with a group of ATIA attendees and use their collective knowledge to find solutions.
- Poster Sessions – Interact directly with presenters on single projects, programs, or activities.
- Product Demonstration Center sessions – 20 minute highlights from ATIA Member exhibitors showcasing their company’s technologies.