Learning Center Subscriptions
Maximize Your Training Budget
ATIA Learning Center Subscriptions are designed for organizations using AT to support children and adults with disabilities. This includes school districts, rehabilitation centers, nonprofit organizations and government agencies. Subscription discounts can be given for:
- Multiple attendees within an organization
- Multiple online course registrations in a single transaction
- Multiple people per online course
- Multiple courses per person
- A combination of the above
- A mix of live and recorded online courses
How do I purchase a subscription?
To purchase a Learning Center subscription for 15 to 200 seats, complete the online form here. To order more than 200 seats, email us at LearningCenter@atia.org. Once your subscription is confirmed, an access code will be provided for activation. Learn more about subscriptions, how to purchase, important policies, instructions for using your access code, and more in the Learning Center FAQs.
Subscription payment must be made by credit card, check or purchase order. We accept online registrations for subscriptions with a credit card or purchase order. An access code will be provided to activate the subscription. Please note, for payment by purchase order, the activation of an access code is considered equivalent to provision of service. An invoice for payment of a purchase order will be sent on activation of the access code.
Annual Subscription Plans
- Full access: Any combination of live and recorded courses
- IACET and ASHA CEUs are included as part of the subscription: 0.1 IACET CEUs per 60-minute course, or 0.2 IACET CEUs per 90-minute course. (1 hour of instruction equals 0.1 CEU)
- Flexible access codes:
- Single codes for a set number of courses, accessible at your team members’ convenience throughout the year
- Multiple codes preloaded with a specified number of seats for a specific course
- Rollover option: Renew your subscription at the same level or higher, and roll over 50% of any unused seats to the next year.
Choose the combination of seats or sessions that suits your budget:
|Seats or Sessions||Subscription|
- Subscriptions are for a set number of seats or online courses, from 15 to 200. To order more than 200 seats, email us at LearningCenter@atia.org.
- Each subscription comes with access codes that allow team members to select one or more courses up to the maximum number of seats purchased. Each code can be preloaded with a specified number of online courses.
- A single point of contact is required for delivery of access codes and instructions.
- Payment must be made by credit card, check or purchase order. We accept online registrations for subscriptions with a credit card or Purchase Order. An access code will be provided to activate the subscription. Please note, for payment by Purchase Order, the activation of an access code is considered equivalent to provision of service. An invoice for payment of a Purchase Order will be sent on activation of the access code.
“We’ve been taking advantage of the ATIA subscription program for a few years now. We get a lot of value from ATIA online education as they allow our staff and stakeholders to have access to great professional development featuring top national speakers. We like being able to participate live or look through by topic to view the recorded courses at our convenience. ”
— Glenda Thompson, Indiana PATINS Project
“ATIA has been the best resource for
up-to-date information on assistive technology. ”
— Ana Deter, Region 6 Education Service Center, Texas