Learning Center Subscriptions
Maximize Your Training Budget
ATIA Learning Center Subscriptions are designed for organizations using AT to support children and adults with disabilities. This includes school districts, rehabilitation centers, nonprofit organizations and government agencies. Subscription discounts can be given for:
- Multiple attendees within an organization
- Multiple online course registrations in a single transaction
- Multiple people per online course
- Multiple courses per person
- A combination of the above
- A mix of live and recorded online courses
How do I purchase a subscription?
To purchase a Learning Center subscription for 15 to 200 seats, complete the online form here. To order more than 200 seats, email us at LearningCenter@atia.org. Once your subscription is confirmed, an access code will be provided for activation. Learn more about subscriptions, how to purchase, important policies, instructions for using your access code, and more in the Learning Center FAQs.
Subscription payment must be made by credit card, check or purchase order. We accept online registrations for subscriptions with a credit card or purchase order. An access code will be provided to activate the subscription. Please note, for payment by purchase order, the activation of an access code is considered equivalent to provision of service. An invoice for payment of a purchase order will be sent on activation of the access code.
Annual Subscription Benefits
- Unlimited access*:
- Any combination of live and recorded courses from over 185 courses from the Learning Catalog with new content added monthly
- Available on-demand 24/7
- ATIA offers five types of continuing education credits including ASHA, ACVREP, AOTA, CRC and IACET. Each course description within the Learning Center includes the CEU types that course is eligible for at no additional cost.
- Flexible access codes:
- Single codes for a set number of courses, accessible at your team members’ convenience throughout the year
- Multiple codes preloaded with a specified number of seats for a specific course
- Rollover option: Renew your subscription at the same level or higher, and roll over 50% of any unused seats to the next year.
- Subscription Program Administrator Benefits available:
- Dedicated portal page for your subscribers with pertinent information to your program
- Dedicated ATIA staff support
- Monthly reporting with individual registration data to track access and usage
- Assistance and guidance in creating course bundles with content for your target audience(s)
- Watch parties, and more!
Annual Subscription Plans
Choose the combination of seats or sessions that suits your budget:
|Seats or Sessions||Subscription|
- To order more than 200 seats or an unlimited subscription, contact us at LearningCenter@atia.org.
- Your subscription code will be activated upon receipt of a Purchase Order or payment.
- Subscriptions are valid for one year upon activation.
- Once a subscription has been purchased, refunds are not permitted.
- *Subscriptions do not include access to the ATIA Conference Virtual Events
- ATIA Learning Center link: https://www.atia.org/learning-center/
- CEUs: https://www.atia.org/learning-center-ceus/
- FAQs: https://www.atia.org/path-lms/?pathPage=%2Fatia%2Fcourses%2F12602
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I learn so much and earn the CEUs needed to keep up my certification.”
— Mandy Van Cleave, Access Technology Specialist, CABVI
“The ATIA Learning Center has been a valuable learning tool for the multiple agencies that I am involved with. Not only is it great and current information, but I can get the needed CEUs for my professional agency taken care of at the same time. This has streamlined some of the training we do and is changing the way we educate our staff.”
— Austin Oseguera, Utah Assistive Technology Team Program Director
“ATIA always has the latest innovative strategies and research. Always able to find relevant content for our changing and growing needs! I definitely feel a part of the bigger AT community.”
— Jennifer Dickerson, OT/AT, Hanover County Public Schools