Hotel and Travel
ATIA 2022 returns to Orlando’s Caribe Royale. Find information on rooms, rides, recreation, and restaurants in these sections:
Conference Center Location
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
The ATIA 2022 hotel room discount deadline has passed. To book your room at the Caribe Royale, please call the hotel at 407-238-8000 and mention you are with ATIA to receive the discounted group rate.
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED HOTEL SOLICITATIONS
ATIA and its hotel partners will not be soliciting you or your company for reservations. We strongly advise you to not accept any solicitation by phone or email for hotel or travel plans. We also advise reviewing carefully any third party offer online, as there may also be hidden fees not part of the ATIA contract with the hotel. If it seems too good to be true, it is likely not.
Complimentary Conference Benefits
- Internet access for two devices
- Access to the fitness center
- Shuttles to Downtown Disney and Pointe Orlando
Roomy one-bedroom suites are ideal for sharing. All standard suites offer the following amenities:
- Private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed
- Separate living room with pullout full-size sofabed
- Mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in bedroom
Fully furnished two-bedroom villas offer lakeside vacation retreats. All villas offer the following amenities:
- King master suite with full bath and large whirlpool tub
- Private double queen bedroom with full bath
- Separate living room with pullout queen sofabed
- Fully supplied kitchen, oven with range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and blender
- Dining area
- Screened lanai or balcony with patio furniture overlooking private villa pool or lake
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTVs in each bedroom
- Stereo system
- Access to private pool
Your reservation at the official conference hotel supports ATIA’s efforts to continue to bring attendees affordable conferences and meetings.
Be sure to make your needs known when you contact the hotel.
Transportation: Getting Here
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International is 18 miles from the Caribe Royale Hotel, about a 20-minute drive.
On average, an Uber or Lyft fare from Orlando International Airport is about $30.
If you rent a car at the airport, you will need U.S. dollars for a toll about one mile after you leave the terminal.
Visas: Apply Early
The U.S. State Department has said that applications for a temporary visa to enter the United States now require a longer processing time. Please apply early this year. The ATIA has no influence over the granting of visas.
International Invitation Letters
Need a visa invitation letter? Please email your name, address and company name to email@example.com. After your request is reviewed it takes 3-5 business days to receive your invitation letter by email. Please note, you must be registered as a full conference attendee or speaker to qualify for a visa invitation letter.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of State (U.S. visas)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The National Academies International Visitors Office
- Foreign Embassies in the United States
Transportation: Getting Around
Shuttles will run from the Caribe Royale Convention Center Porte Cochere, dropping off at Disney Springs and Point Orlando. The shuttles will run on a loop at the following days and times, arriving at the hotel about each hour:
- Tuesday, January 25 – Friday, January 28: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday, January 29: 12 pm – 5 pm
The shuttle is wheelchair accessible.
Dining & Meals
The following food & beverage outlets will be available while you are at ATIA:
- Venetian Chop House: Open 6 pm – 10 pm Tuesday – Saturday (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- Tropicale Restaurant: Open Monday – Friday from 7 am – 11 am for breakfast; Wednesday – Friday from 11:30 am – 2 pm for lunch (based on demand); and Saturday – Sunday from 7 am – 12 pm for breakfast
- Calypso’s Pool Bar: Open 11 am – 11 pm Daily (with food, weather permitting)
- Café 24: Open 6:30 am – 11 pm Daily
- In-Suite Dining: Serving breakfast from 7 am – 11 am Monday – Thursday; breakfast Friday from 7 am – 12 pm; and dinner daily from 6 pm – 12 am (Limited menu after 10 pm)
You can also visit the Caribe Royale website to learn more about the available dining options.
Conference Attendee Discounts
Show your badge to receive a 10% discount at all Caribe Royale restaurants.
Walt Disney World Tickets
Discounted tickets are available for ATIA 2022 attendees and their guests. Please note, ticket discounts are for attendees and their guests who purchase their tickets in advance by January 24, 2022. They are not available for purchase to the general public and are not sold at our theme park ticket windows. Tickets are valid 7 days pre, during, and 7 days post meeting dates. Purchase your tickets today!