Since 1998, the ATIA has provided a community for companies that offer innovative technologies and services to help maintain or improve the functional capabilities of persons with disabilities. It draws together for-profit, not-for-profit and private organization members across the globe, as well as many in the IT community who are leading accessibility initiatives.
Open to manufacturers, developers, sellers or service providers, whether for-profit or not-for-profit, and private organizations anywhere in the world serving persons who need AT devices. Divisions and departments of larger organizations whose primary mission fits these criteria are also eligible.
Open to manufacturers, sellers and service providers in their first year of operation or with annual revenues in the last fiscal year under $500,000. Business units of Regular Members are also eligible. Self-certification is required.
Open to organizations involved in publishing electronic, print and alternative media associated with persons with disabilities. Not eligible for board of directors or voting rights.
Open to organizations and individuals involved only in the distribution or sale of products or services within the industry—dealers, sales representatives, value-added resellers, manufacturer’s representatives, etc. Subsidiaries or divisions of Regular Members are also eligible. Not eligible for board of directors or voting rights.
- Conference booth discounts
- Complimentary access to public ATIA webinars
- Members-only webinars and conference calls
- Marketing opportunities: conference, online member directory and more
- Webinar sponsorship opportunities: free access for sponsor attendees, access to the full participant list
- Networking opportunities
- ATIA Member Webinar Sponsorships
- Regular Membership: $1,250 (corporate parent revenue, $500,000–$99 million), $4,600 (corporate parent revenue, over $99 million)
- Small Company Membership: $650 (revenue under $500,000)
- Associate Publisher Membership: $650
- Associate Distributor Membership: $200