ATIA 2024 Virtual Event
Although the live portion of ATIA 2024 is over, there’s still plenty of opportunities to learn! The ATIA 2024 Virtual Event allows access to 100+ recorded sessions including CEUs through April 30, 2024.
Schedule and Access for Virtual Event
- January 25–27: Access approximately 40 live stream sessions and a limited number of sponsored pre-recorded sessions.
- Mid-February: Access all 100+ recorded sessions.
- April 30: Deadline to access all Virtual Event content and claim CEUs.
The Virtual Event Schedule is now available. Please note Pre-Conference Seminars are not included in the Virtual Event. The schedule is subject to change, and additional sessions will be added as they are finalized.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
The ATIA 2024 Virtual Event education content includes Continuing Education Units (CEUs). ATIA is an approved provider for the following CEUs: ACVREP, AOTA, ASHA, CRCC, and IACET.
Registration for the Virtual Event or In-Person + Virtual Bundle includes all CEUs for the Virtual Event. Learn more about Virtual Event CEUs.
Registration for the Virtual Event includes CEUs.
View registration options and information.
Virtual Event Only
- Access to all 100+ sessions and CEUs at no additional fee!
- Register for the Virtual Event Only
Virtual Event Free Bundle
- Includes all ATIA member-sponsored sessions.
- Access to view the Prentke AAC Distinguished Lecture.
- *If you are registered for the full ATIA 2024 Virtual Event, the Virtual Event Free Bundle content is already included in your registration.
- Register for the Virtual Event Only – Free Bundle
What Past Virtual Event Attendees are Saying…
“A very efficient way to get top-notch [professional development.] Thanks!” SLP and Program Manager
“Thank you for offering the Virtual Event as an option. This allowed our entire team to attend, whereas travel and hotel costs would have been cost-prohibitive.” Mandy Van Cleave, Access Technology Specialist, Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
“I have attended several ATIA conferences in person and appreciated the Virtual format – liked being in the live stream sessions. Also found having ATIA staff monitoring the chat very helpful… Thanks for a great virtual event!” Occupational Therapist
“It just keeps on getting better! Thank you for providing options for everyone!” Occupational Therapist/AT Specialist