Become an Online Course Sponsor – For ATIA Members Only
Reach New Customers – Sponsor Your Own Online Course as part of the Successful ATIA Learning Center
The ATIA Learning Center, now in its 10th year, provides high quality online assistive technology professional development to 3,500+ attendees annually. The Learning Catalog offers over 60 courses presented by leading AT practitioners and experts. There are over 15 annual subscribers including individuals, school districts, statewide organizations and national agencies.
Online course attendees include AT specialists, educators, OTs, PTs SLPs, Universities, and consumers.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Courses offered as FREE to attendees.
- 60-minute course (Submissions should follow the ATIA Online Course submission guidelines and quality criteria)
- Adobe Connect webinar platform (captioning is provided)
- ATIA management of course submission, marketing, presenter orientation, hosting, moderator and registration process
- ATIA Member Courses are included in online ATIA Learning Center and registration system
- ATIA Member Courses are included in bi-weekly promotional emails to an 20,000+ database
- Sponsorship includes Live Course and Course Recording.. Sponsors receive full registration list of registered attendees
- Course Recordings remain active for up to 18-24 months after the Live Course date
- ATIA Member Courses are not eligible for CEUs
|ATIA Member Course Sponsorship||Sponsorship Fee|
|One (1) 60-minute course – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees.||$750|
|Two (2) 60-minute courses – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees for each course. 10% off for additional course – $675.||$1,425|
|Three (3) 60-minute courses – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees for each course. 10% off on additional courses – $675.||$2,100|
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-687-2842 for more details.