ATIA Member Online Course Sponsorships
The ATIA Online Education program, now in its 8th year, provides high quality online assistive technology professional development to 4,000+ attendees annually. The ATIA Learning Center offers over 60 online courses presented by leading AT practitioners and experts. ATIA online course are for-fee with captioning and include complimentary CEUs.
Learners include AT specialists, educators, OTs, PTs, SLPs and consumers. There are over 20 annual online course subscribers including individuals, school districts, statewide organizations and national agencies.
ATIA members are able to participate in the ATIA Online Course Series and take advantage of this valuable ATIA professional development program to reach new customers.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- 60 minute online course. Submissions should follow the ATIA Online Course Series submission guidelines and quality criteria.
- Zoom Webinar Room – captioning is provided.
- ATIA management of online course submission, marketing, presenter orientation, hosting, moderator and registration process.
- ATIA Member Online Courses are included in the ATIA Learning Center course catalog.
- ATIA Member Online Courses will be included in bi-weekly promotional emails to 20,000+ base.
- Sponsors receive registration list of attendees.
- The online course will be recorded for inclusion in ATIA Learning Center course catalog.
- No fee for learners.
- ATIA Member Online Courses are not eligible for CEUs.
- $750 – One (1) 60-minute online course – up to 200 Live Course registered attendees* and unlimited Recorded Course registered attendees.
- $1,425 – Two (2) 60-minute online courses- up to 200 Live Course registered attendees* and unlimited Recorded Course registered attendees for each online course. 10% off for additional online courses- $675.
- $2,100 – Three (3) 60-minute online courses- up to 200 Live Course registered attendees and unlimited Recorded Course registered attendees for each online course. 10% off on additional online courses- $675.
* Optional increases above the 200 registration limit is available upon request. Please note this in comment section.