ATIA Member Webinar Sponsorships
The ATIA Webinar program, now in its 6th year, provides high quality online assistive technology professional development to 4,000+ attendees annually. The webinar directory offers over 80 webinars presented by leading AT practitioners and experts. There are over annual webinar subscribers including individuals, school districts, statewide organizations and national agencies. ATIA webinars are for-fee with captioning and include complimentary CEUs.
Webinar Attendees include AT specialists, educators, OTs, PTs, SLPs and consumers. Annual Webinar Subscribers include individuals, school districts, statewide organizations and national agencies.
ATIA members are able to participate in the ATIA Webinar Series and take advantage of this valuable ATIA professional development program to reach new customers.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- 60 minute webinar. Submissions should follow the ATIA Webinar Series submission guidelines and quality criteria.
- Adobe Connect webinar platform – captioning is provided.
- ATIA management of webinar submission, marketing, presenter orientation, hosting, moderator and registration process.
- ATIA Member Webinars are included in online Webinar Directory and registration system.
- ATIA Member Webinars will be included in bi-weekly promotional emails to 18,000 base.
- Sponsors receive registration list of webinar attendees.
- Webinar will be recorded for inclusion in Archived Recordings directory.
- No fee for webinar participants.
- ATIA Member Webinars are not eligible for CEUs.
- $750 – One (1) 60-minute webinar – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees* and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees.
- $1,425 – Two (2) 60-minute webinars – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees* and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees for each webinar. 10% off for additional webinars – $675.
- $2,100 – Three (3) 60-minute webinars – up to 200 Live Broadcast registered attendees and unlimited Archived Recording registered attendees for each webinar. 10% off on additional webinars – $675.
* Optional increases above the 200 registration limit is available upon request. Please note this in comment section.