ATIA 2024 Poster Presentation Guidelines
Poster section of the Exhibit Hall in the Crystal Ballroom.
Thursday, January 25 and Friday, January 26 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Be available to present your poster for the entire hour and a half.
Speakers are able to set up their poster materials from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on the assigned day of their poster presentation.
Materials provided by ATIA
- 8ft wide by 4ft tall poster board
- Push pins
- 1 chair (upon request)
- Poster and/or other materials to display on the board
- Handouts to provide to attendees (optional)
- Upload handouts or other materials via the Speaker Service Center to attendees to access through the Session Directory (optional)
- Optional: We encourage you to consider creating and including a QR code for attendees to access any online references or resources as appropriate with their poster materials and handouts
Advice from a past poster presenter
“I have done a few posters through the years. I prefer one of two formats; each has pros and cons:
- Print one large poster on a poster/banner and put it in an architecture tube for travel.
- Pro: 6 tacks and 2 minutes is all it takes to get the display ready.
- Con: Does not pack well for a plane and easy to forget in the overhead bin.
- Print PowerPoint slides in color and arrange in an easy-to-follow order on the board. Number them or have arrows for flow.
- Pro: Easy to pack and can easily print it again if needed.
- Con: Not as ‘pretty’ and takes longer to put up and take down.
I usually have a single page handout or a URL that viewers can access to get more information. It is also nice to have some way to share your business card, either on the board where attendees can take a photo, or on some sort of rack you can attach to the board for them to take away. You can make a disposable one out of light weight cardboard or use a small envelope.” — previous ATIA conference poster presenter
Download a PDF version of the ATIA 2024 Poster Presentation Guidelines.