Stay Connected with the ATIA Mobile App
Each year, ATIA conference attendees, speakers and exhibitors turn to the ATIA mobile app for:
- The most up-to-date information regarding education sessions, CEUs, and schedule and location changes.
- Access to the complete list of exhibitors, including booth location and contact information.
- Important notifications and alerts about giveaways, special events, changes and reminders.
- Creating a personalized conference schedule, viewing speaker bios, and downloading session handouts.
Disclaimer: With the high concentration of people attending ATIA 2023, you may experience spotty or inconsistent WiFi. If you have your own data plan, you may consider using that to maintain a consistent connection throughout the conference, especially while using the mobile app.
How to Download the App:
The ATIA 2023 mobile app is now live in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Please beware that as part of the app posting process, some graphics may take longer to appear in the stores.
Download from the Apple App Store
Open the Apple App Store and search for “ATIA.” If you are an iPad user, be sure to select iPhone only when searching for the app in the store.
Download from Google Play Store
Open the Google Play Store and enter “ATIA” into the search bar.
Please note: If you have attended an ATIA conference in the past, your event app should update to the 2023 version automatically provided your phone’s software is up-to-date.
- Apple devices must be operating with at least iOS 10
- Android devices must be operating with Android 4.4 (KITKAT), also known as API Level 19
If you have any issues, try deleting the app and re-downloading. Be sure to allow push notifications when prompted, so that you do not miss any important updates! If the app is already downloaded on your phone, you will need to go into your phone’s settings and turn on push notifications.
After downloading the ATIA app from your app store, follow these steps:
- Open the ATIA 2023 Mobile app.
- Click My Events.
- Select “See Details.”
- Click Load.
- Click Start.
- Go to My Planner and choose “Login.” You will use the email address and password from your registration to log in.
- Go to Home to review sessions, speakers and exhibitors. Bookmark them to add them to “My Planner.”
Please make sure you have a strong internet connection when downloading the application to ensure all the show information loads effectively.
If you need technical support with the ATIA 2023 Mobile App, please contact us at email@example.com.
- “It’s asking for a pass code!”
- There is no need to enter a pass code to enter the app.
- If you are experiencing that issue, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Alternatively, if you are in a previous year (the 2020 event for example) within the app, you can pull down on the home screen to trigger a sync and that will fix it.
How to Access Sessions:
When you open the ATIA 2023 mobile app main page, click “Session List” to access all of our sessions. After clicking, your page should look like this:
To add a session to your planner, click on “bookmark,” and to take the session evaluation, click on “rate.”
Don’t forget to turn on push notifications in your phone’s settings so you don’t miss any upcoming announcements or sessions!