New: ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings
ATIA is recording 100+ education sessions at the ATIA 2020 Conference. Each recorded session will have all of its content captured and, in some cases, there will be videotape of the speakers.
Education Sessions Being Recorded
ATIA is recording a selection of the top-ranked sessions across the entire content span of the education program. Recorded sessions will be identified as “ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings” in the online session directory and mobile app.
Please note that the list of conference recordings is subject to change.
Accessing ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings
All ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings will be available in the weeks following the conclusion of ATIA 2020. Each recording will include closed captioning. The recordings will be made available in the ATIA Learning Center for up to six months after the end of the conference.
Conference Recordings CEUs
IACET CEUs will be available for each recorded course upon successful completion of an assessment. Specialty CEUs, for ACVREP CEUs, AOTA CEUs and ASHA CEUs, will be available for selected recordings, in compliance with the individual CE Provider guidelines.
Exclusive Offer for Registered Full Conference Attendees – 100+ Complete Conference Recordings for $299
The complete conference recordings will only be made available to conference attendees, you must be a registered full conference attendee.
Exclusive offer for registered conference speakers – purchase the full conference recordings with a 10% discount
ATIA is offering attendees an exclusive opportunity to purchase access to the complete set of 100+ recorded conference sessions for just $299 and speakers to purchase at 10% off. This special offer is only available to fully registered conference speakers.
How to Purchase Conference Recordings
- Conference Recordings will be available for purchase as part of the ATIA 2020 registration process from September 30, 2019 – February 14, 2020.
- Attendees registering for the full conference may purchase Conference Recordings for $299.
- Full conference registration is for the entire conference at the attendee, parent or speaker level. One-day exhibit hall only registrations are not eligible to purchase conference recordings.
- Attendees and Speakers who have already registered for the conference may add Conference Recordings to their registration via the Attendee Service Center or the Speaker Service Center.
- If you need assistance adding ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration system will be kept open for two weeks after the end of the conference to allow attendees and speakers to add ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings to their registration.
- Registration for ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings will end on February 14, 2020.
- Conference attendees and speakers who have purchased ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings will be provided with information to access the recorded courses through the ATIA Learning Center in March 2020.
ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings for Non-Conference Attendees
ATIA has for many years received requests to make some of the highly valuable content available to the field. We will be making a limited number of conference recorded sessions available through the ATIA Learning Center. After March 2020, please visit the ATIA Learning Center to see what has been made available and check social media and your email for newly released recordings next spring.
If you have any questions about ATIA 2020 Conference Recordings, please contact email@example.com.