ATIA Alliance Partner Application
The ATIA Alliance Partner program is designed to showcase strategic partners, including other associations, non-profit agencies, and disability-related organizations. ATIA Alliance Partners are leaders in the assistive technology industry, and in partnering with ATIA, they indicate their continued commitment to providing enhanced benefits and opportunities to people with disabilities.
Assistive Technology (AT) is defined as any item, piece of equipment, product or system—whether acquired commercially off the shelf, modified, or customized—that is used to increase, maintain, or improve the functional capabilities of persons with disabilities.
Through ATIA’s Alliance Partnership Program, partner organizations receive:
- Web site recognition with logo, description and a link to the partner website
- Discounted conference registration programs
- Meeting space at no fee at ATIA events
- News items inclusion in ATIA member e-newsletters
- Available discounts on exhibit space
- Priority educational session scheduling
As an Alliance Partner, ATIA requests that partner organizations promote ATIA conferences and offer a discounted registration program to members and promote other ATIA educational programs. Other partnership opportunities may also be made available.
There is no fee associated with the ATIA Alliance Partner program. Please note: you must be a non-profit organization to apply.