Fall 2023 AT Demo Days
After a very successful program launch last fall and expanded success this spring, ATIA is excited to announce another round of Assistive Technology (AT) Demo Days this fall!
AT Demo Days is a series of demo presentations designed to offer users, practitioners, and professionals a snapshot of AT technologies.
Sessions are scheduled for Wednesday afternoons (ET) in September, giving virtual participants the opportunity to hear about your products and services.
ATIA will be marketing the AT Demo Days series to our broad contacts and through social media beginning in August.
AT Demo Day topics include:
- AT for Physical Access & Participation
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Technologies
- Blind and Low Vision Technologies
- Education and Learning Technologies
How can ATIA members take advantage of AT Demo Days?
A limited number of demos are available for each topic. We’re limiting each day to five presentations.
Each presentation demo slot is $750 and includes one 15-minute demo presentation taking place live via Zoom with time for Q&A. Our analysis on the ROI of the past AT Demo Days program brings the cost of a 15-minute demo down to less than $0.54 per registrant. Sponsors will receive attendee contact information for the day they participated (excluding opt-outs) after the event. A company may sponsor up to two presentations on a first-come basis. Please reach out to ATIA at LearningCenter@atia.org with any questions.
Alternately, if you’re interested in a dedicated 60- to 90-minute AT Demo Day, please contact us to work through options.
Secure your spot by Friday, July 14, 2023!
- Demo presentation timeslots will be secured on a first-come basis. Each day is limited to five presentations.
- Each company may sponsor up to a max of two presentations per session.
- AT Demo Days are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday afternoons in September. ATIA will determine which topics take place on each day and the timing of sessions.
- The schedule will be finalized and communicated to all sponsors by late-July/early-August.
- Sponsors must submit complete presentation details to ATIA by Wednesday, August 2 including a final presentation title, brief description, and presenter(s) for AT Demo Day promotion.
- Any presentation slides or handouts you’d like to share with attendees will need to be submitted to ATIA two days prior to your scheduled session day.
- A dry-run presentation will be held for all presenters in late-August via Zoom.
- Presenters will be responsible for presenting from their own office live via Zoom during their assigned session. It is their responsibility to ensure their audio/visual components are working in advance of the session. All sessions will be recorded and made available for free in the ATIA Learning Center.
- Automated captioning will be provided via Zoom.
- Presenters must abide to their assigned times and not exceed their timeslots within the session.
- During the live events, prizes will be given away. Sponsors may provide prizes if they choose to do so.
- Demo recordings will be available for free after the sessions take place in the ATIA Learning Center and ATIA YouTube channel.
Fill out the following form to secure your spot for Fall 2023 AT Demo Days.
You will receive an emailed receipt upon submission of this form. ATIA will review your submission to ensure all information is complete and that you are a current 2023 member of ATIA. ATIA will then confirm your sponsorship submission has been accepted and will communicate the schedule in late-July/early-August.