Exhibit at ATIA 2017
The Place to Be for Companies Interested in Technologies for Persons with Disabilities
Companies that exhibit their products and services attract a large, engaged audience of users, teachers, and professionals who want to learn what exhibitors offer:
- 89% visit the Exhibit Hall to view the latest in assistive technology.
- 45% meet with manufacturers while at the conference.
- 76% spend three or more hours in the Exhibit Hall.
More than 2,600 senior-level program directors, special education teachers, therapists, service providers, higher education teachers, corporate accessibility teams and workplace accommodations specialists from around the world—your customers—will participate in ATIA 2017. Past exhibitors agree that participation pays off: 97% of 2016 exhibitors said the ATIA conference attracts their target audience.
Reserve your Exhibit Booth and App Station space today.
More Marketing Opportunities
Make the most of your presence through four channels:
- Onsite advertising
- Educational sessions
- Product Demonstration Center (PDC) sessions
Each exhibiting company will have the opportunity to present an educational session during the conference. Priority will be given to ATIA member exhibiting companies. Presentation content must be submitted during the general call for presentations (open April 18 – June 17, 2016) and approved by the ATIA Advisory Board. Session allotments are based on availability and the number of booths purchased:
- 1–3 booths: 1 educational session and 1 Product Demonstration Center (PDC) session, based on availability
- 4+ booths: 2 educational sessions and 1 Product Demonstration Center (PDC) session, based on availability
Questions about how to maximize your exhibiting experience? Contact the ATIA Sales Team: 877-687-2842 ext. 5 or email@example.com
Stay Engaged Beyond the Exhibit Hall with ATIA Membership
ATIA’s members include manufacturers, sellers, and providers of technology-based assistive devices and services. Learn more about ATIA membership.