Attend ATIA 2021:
ATIA 2021: AT Connected is a virtual event designed with our attendees in mind. We’ve thoughtfully considered your time, professional development needs, educational goals and budget in every facet of the event.
ATIA 2021 Highlights
We want you to get the most professional development, access to the latest assistive technologies and networking for your time and budget.
The education program will focus on four key strands:
Each day will focus on one strand, so you can plan your schedule around the topics that matter most to you.
Plus, attendees will get:
- 150+ hours of CEU credits
- Opportunities to connect with speakers and attendees throughout the event
- Variety of live, interactive sessions and pre-recorded content
- Access to the conference recordings until June 2021
- Exhibitor experience hours to discover and preview the latest in assistive technology
- Social hours and exciting prize giveaways every day
- Registration options for any budget
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) at ATIA 2021
ATIA 2021 education content includes Continuing Education Units (CEUs). ATIA is an approved provider for the following CEUs: ACVREP, AOTA, ASHA and IACET. Please note that sessions are reviewed for specialty CEU eligibility, but not all sessions are approved for specialty CEUs.