ATIA 2023 Virtual Event
The ATIA conference offers amazing value with multiple, flexible registration tiers, fees, a group discount program, and much more. Multiple registration packages are available — including in-person and virtual options — allowing you to select the package that works best for you and your teams.
Virtual Event Program
Based on the success of 2022, the ATIA 2023 Virtual Event allows access to 100+ sessions. ATIA will be live streaming selected sessions from the conference in Orlando and recording additional sessions for on-demand access post-event. An outline of the live stream schedule is listed below. All live streamed sessions will be available for on-demand viewing as well. NEW THIS YEAR: Select member sessions will be included in the live stream program.
Virtual Event Live Stream Schedule
Access the ATIA 2023 Virtual Event platform and schedule. All times are listed in ET.
The ATIA 2023 full conference session directory has launched and includes the sessions that will be available in the virtual event when you search by the “Session Delivery Format” category. The directory includes details on which sessions will be live streamed, recorded, and those which will be presented in a traditional room setting only. Pre-conference Seminars are not included in the Virtual Event.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
ATIA 2023 education content will include Continuing Education Units (CEUs). ATIA is an approved provider for the following CEUs: ACVREP, AOTA, ASHA, CRCC and IACET. Please note that sessions are reviewed for specialty CEU eligibility, but not all sessions are approved for specialty CEUs. Registration for either the Virtual Event or In-Person and Virtual Bundle includes all CEUs for the virtual sessions. There is no need to purchase CEUs separately for the Virtual Event.
ATIA 2023 live streamed sessions will take place via Zoom (secured through the ATIA Learning Center platform) and will be recorded for access on-demand post-event. For those joining us in Orlando who register with the Virtual Bundle, this allows you the flexibility to attend alternate sessions in-person as you can access virtual sessions post-event and claim CEU credit. All virtual registrants will receive participation information in the weeks prior to the meeting. All on-demand session access will be available in ATIA’s Learning Center.
Access to the ATIA 2023 Virtual Event session recordings and CEUs will be available to registered attendees through April 30, 2023.
Please find full registration options and cancellation policy information here. Registration for the Virtual Event includes the CEUs.
In-Person + Virtual Bundle (Best Value!)
- We know you can’t attend all the sessions you’d like while at ATIA 2023 in Orlando, so add the Virtual Event to your registration for $150 and gain access to 100+ recorded sessions through April 30, 2023.
- ALL CEU types are included in this bundle for both the in-person and Virtual Event content; there is no need to purchase them separately – a $30 savings!
- Early Bird: $665.00 (8/1/22 – 10/3/22)
- Regular: $750.00 (10/4/22 – 12/9/22)
- Late: $775.00 (12/10/22 – Onsite)
- Discounted pricing available for Group Registration and Speaker or Exhibitor Registration!
Virtual Event Only
- Includes all CEUs – no additional fee!
- Early Bird: $425.00 (8/1/22 – 12/9/22)
- Regular: $475.00 (12/10/22 – 4/30/23)
- Discounted pricing available for Group Registration and Parent Registration!
Virtual Event Only – FREE Bundle
- New this year!
- Package includes all free member live stream and recorded sessions, welcomes and virtual Exhibit Hall Crawls listed on the page linked below. Also includes CEUs for these sessions.
- Find full details and register for the free bundle here.
- *If you are registered for the full ATIA 2023 Virtual Event, this content is already included in your registration.
Please click here for full registration options and information.
Feedback from ATIA 2022 Virtual Event Attendees:
“I loved learning from my fellow attendees as much as the presenters! We swapped tips and experiences in every session.” Caitlin McKenney, Assistive Technology Specialist, TechOWL
“ATIA 2022 Virtual Event was an incredible success at integrating in-person and virtual attendance. As a virtual attendee, I felt like I was right there with the group. The conversation happening in the chats brought a lot of good content into the conversation too!” Rebekah Cant, Special Projects Coordinator, Neil Squire Society
“The ATIA Virtual event was outstanding! Even after 30+ years in the profession, I thrive on learning new information about the tools that are available to access and maximize the educational environment for all children. I highly recommend this conference!” Karen Pahls, Speech-Language Pathologist, USD 231