Maximize Your Training Budget
The Assistive Technology (AT) Online Professional Development Subscription Program is designed for organizations using AT that support children and adults with disabilities—school districts, rehabilitation centers, non-profit organizations and government agencies. It is a one-stop source for professional development for staff, providing discounted access to the industry-leading education offered in our AT Online Professional Development Program.
“We’ve been taking advantage of the ATIA webinar subscription program for a few years now. We get a lot of value from the ATIA webinars as they allow our staff and stakeholders to have access to great professional development featuring top national speakers. We like being able to participate live or look through by topic to view the archived webinars at our convenience. ”
— Glenda Thompson, Indiana PATINS Project
“ATIA has been the best resource for
up-to-date information on assistive technology. ”
— Ana Deter, Region 6 Education Service Center, Texas
Annual Subscription Plans
Included in all plans:
- Full access: Any combination of live and archived webinars
- I.A.C.E.T. CEUs are included as part of the subscription: 0.2 IACET CEUs per 90-minute webinar or 0.1 IACET CEUs per 60-minute webinar. (1 hour of instruction equals 0.1 CEU)
- Flexible access codes:
- Single codes for a set number of webinars, accessible at your team members’ convenience throughout the year
- Multiple codes preloaded with a specified number of seats or a specific webinar
- Rollover option: Renew your subscription at the same level or higher, and roll over 50% of any unused seats to the next year.
Choose the combination of seats or sessions that suits your budget:
|Seats or Sessions||Subscription||Product Code|
- Subscriptions are for a set number of seats or webinars, from 15 to 200. To order more than 200 seats, email us at email@example.com.
- Each subscription comes with access codes that allow team members to select one or more webinars up to the maximum number of seats purchased. Each code can be preloaded with a specified number of sessions.
- A single point of contact is required for delivery of access codes and instructions.
- Payment must be made by credit card, check or purchase order. We accept online registrations for subscriptions with a credit card or Purchase Order. An access code will be provided to activate the subscription. Please note, for payment by Purchase Order, the activation of an access code is considered equivalent to provision of service. An invoice for payment of a Purchase Order will be sent on activation of the access code.