Maximize Your Training Budget
The Assistive Technology (AT) Online Professional Development Subscription Program is designed for organizations using AT that support children and adults with disabilities—school districts, rehabilitation centers, non-profit organizations and government agencies. It is a one-stop source for professional development for staff, providing discounted access to the industry-leading education offered in our AT Online Professional Development Program.
“Our AT Online Professional Development subscription helps our full team access the latest information about AT to keep everyone in the district up to date, to be able to better serve our students.”
— Kirk Behnke, Texas Assistive Technology Network, Senior Education Specialist, Region 4
Annual Subscription Plans
Included in all plans:
- Full access: Any combination of live and archived webinars
- CEUs: 2 CEUs per 90-minute webinar at no charge (1 hour of instruction equals 0.1 CEU)
- Flexible access codes:
- Single codes for a set number of webinars, accessible at your team members’ convenience throughout the year
- Multiple codes preloaded with a specified number of seats or a specific webinar
- Rollover option: Renew your subscription at the same level or higher, and roll over 50% of any unused seats to the next year.
Choose the combination of seats or sessions that suits your budget:
|Seats or Sessions||Subscription||Product Code|
- Subscriptions are for a set number of seats or webinars, from 15 to 200. To order more than 200 seats, email us at email@example.com.
- Each subscription comes with access codes that allow team members to select one or more webinars up to the maximum number of seats purchased. Each code can be preloaded with a specified number of sessions.
- A single point of contact is required for delivery of access codes and instructions.
- Payment must be made by credit card or purchase order.