Submit a Webinar
Become a Webinar Speaker
We are looking for expert presenters with insights that will inspire the assistive technology (AT) community, to enrich the Assistive Technology Online Education program.
Attendees tell us they are hungry for intermediate and advanced knowledge on assistive technology topics from Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to disability-specific applications—so we encourage you to propose both new topics and new approaches to popular topics.
We are currently looking for webinar submissions for our 2019-2020 series. Please submit your suggestions for consideration for the 2019-2020 program.
Tips for Successful Proposals
- Scope your presentation for either 60 or 90 minutes.
- Consider submitting more than one topic. Two- or three-part mini-webinar series are very popular, and more choices help us offer a balanced, broad-based series.
- Submit a separate proposal for each webinar you propose. Each proposal is the basis for the webinar’s directory entry and CEU requirements.
- If you will have a co-presenter, please submit one joint proposal.
- Indicate preferred presentation dates about two months out from your submission date.
- Do not submit a proposal you have already submitted elsewhere.
Webinars typically start at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. They run for either 60 minutes or 90 minutes. Sessions are cancelled if they attract fewer than 10 paid registrations one week before the webinar date.
The Webinar Committee reviews proposals for content and scheduling, a process that takes 1–2 months. You will be contacted by email or phone as soon as possible about the status of your proposal/s.
Two to four weeks before their webinar date, presenters complete a webinar preparation checklist and check-in with ATIA’s Webinar Manager. Before their webinar date, presenters also attend an orientation session for Adobe Connect. For frequent presenters, the walkthrough and orientation should take approximately 30 minutes, depending on the nature of the presentation materials.
ATIA Member Webinar Sponsorships
ATIA members are able to participate in the ATIA Webinar 2017 Series and take advantage of this valuable ATIA professional development program to reach new customers. Learn more about sponsorship benefits and submit a ATIA Member Sponsored Webinar Payment Form.
Please note that compensation is per webinar; co-presenters share compensation for a session.
|Registrants||60-Minute Webinar||90-Minute Webinar|
|20 or fewer||$175||$200|
|More than 30||$250 or 20% of calculated revenue, whichever is greater||$275 or 20% of calculated revenue, whichever is greater|
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: Toll-free 877-OUR-ATIA (687-2842) or Direct +1 312-321-5172