ATIA 2021 Virtual Event Sponsorship Program
All ATIA Members are eligible to participate in the ATIA 2021 Virtual Event. Companies must have an active ATIA membership for the 2020 calendar year. Currently, there are no options for non-members to participate as sponsors.
ATIA members may sign up for one or more sponsorships. If you are interested in a customized sponsorship package, please email ATIA21Virtual@atia.org to set up a call to discuss.
Please note, some sponsorships have limited availability. Sponsorships will be honored on a first-signup basis, based on availability.
Members/exhibitors will receive a free, standard virtual booth, with the option to upgrade or create a custom booth at an additional cost. All of your activities will be hosted in your virtual booth and through your own zoom account, or other platforms, for a live, interactive component.
- Standard Booth: Free to ATIA Members
- 2 full registrations
- Listing in the Exhibitor Experience
- includes company description, logo, link to your website and email
- Video conference room link (exhibiting company provides link)
- Link to contact/lead collection from your lightning round pitch
- 2 PDF handouts for attendees
- Listing of one education session from purchased Education Session sponsorship* (sponsorship fee and details below)
- Listing of company video from purchased Passport to Prizes sponsorship* (sponsorship fee and details below)
- Virtual Booth Upgrade
- 4 full registrations
- Choice of a design template for booth
- All sponsored content*
- 5 PDF handouts for attendees
- Option to link surveys (exhibiting company provides external links)
- If you are interested in a custom virtual booth contact ATIA to let us know you are interested
*Additional sponsorship fees apply.
Virtual Passport to Prizes
The Virtual Passport to Prizes sponsorship package includes:
- Sponsor to pre-record a 3-5-minute video about company/products/services shown as part of an industry segment set of companies.
- Video from the company will be placed in the exhibitor virtual booth listing which will be public throughout the lead-up and including the event itself.
- The sponsor should provide a prize of a $100 minimum value. ATIA will be giving away additional gift cards valued at $100.
- The Virtual Passport to Prizes will be open and available to play in advance of the Virtual Event.
- Access to the Virtual Passport to Prizes is FREE and open to the public and fully registered attendees.
- Prize draws will occur each day during the Virtual Event during the Exhibitor Showcase and at other times during the event.
- Sponsors will receive contact information for participants (name, mailing address and email).
- The Passport to Prizes may be part of other AT virtual events throughout the year and sponsors will receive contact information for any subsequent offerings.
$750 for the strand that you participate in