ATIA 2020 | Pre-Conference: January 28-29, 2020 | Conference: January 29 – February 1, 2020
Lodging & Travel
ATIA 2020 returns to Orlando’s Caribe Royale. Find information on rooms, rides, recreation, and restaurants in these sections:
Conference Center Location
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
Complimentary Conference Benefits
- Internet access for two devices
- Access to the fitness center
- Shuttles to Downtown Disney and Pointe Orlando
Conference Attendee Restaurant Discounts
Show your badge to receive a 10% discount at all Caribe Royale restaurants.
Roomy one-bedroom suites are ideal for sharing. All standard suites offer the following amenities:
- Private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed
- Separate living room with pullout full-size sofabed
- Mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in bedroom
Fully furnished two-bedroom villas offer lakeside vacation retreats. All villas offer the following amenities:
- King master suite with full bath and large whirlpool tub
- Private double queen bedroom with full bath
- Separate living room with pullout queen sofabed
- Fully supplied kitchen, oven with range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and blender
- Dining area
- Screened lanai or balcony with patio furniture overlooking private villa pool or lake
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTVs in each bedroom
- Stereo system
- Access to private pool
Your reservation at the official conference hotel supports ATIA’s efforts to continue to bring attendees affordable conferences and meetings.
Be sure to make your needs known when you contact the hotel.
Transportation: Getting Here
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International is 18 miles from the Caribe Royale Hotel, about a 20-minute drive.
Mears Motor Shuttle Discount
- You can book online! To receive your online discount, please go to www.mears.com, click on the “Book Orlando
Shuttle Now” box then enter the code 577710007 in the “Promo Code” box provided in the lower left corner.
- Upon your arrival at Orlando International Airport, proceed to one of the Mears Motor Shuttle ticket counters located
on LEVEL 1 and present this coupon to receive your ticket. You MUST present a hard copy of this coupon or the
online confirmation upon check-in at the Mears ticket counter.
- After redeeming your coupon for a roundtrip ticket, present your ticket to the Mears Customer Service Representative
located on LEVEL 1 curbside next to the crosswalk.
- For questions, please call our toll free number at 1-800-759-5219 or locally at 407-423-5566.
- To schedule your return transfer to the Orlando International Airport please call at least 24 hours prior to your
scheduled flight time.
- Plan to allow three hours prior to your flight time for your transfer to the airport.
If you rent a car at the airport, you will need U.S. dollars for a toll about one mile after you leave the terminal.
Visas: Apply Early
The U.S. State Department has said that applications for a temporary visa to enter the United States now require a longer processing time. Please apply early this year. The ATIA has no influence over the granting of visas.
International Invitation Letters
Need a visa invitation letter? Please email your name, address and company name to email@example.com. After your request is reviewed it takes 3-5 business days to receive your invitation letter by email. Please note, you must be registered as a full conference attendee or speaker to qualify for a visa invitation letter.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of State (U.S. visas)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The National Academies International Visitors Office
- Foreign Embassies in the United States
ATIA Recommended Medical Service Providers
|Cloud of Goods||Becky Singh||11833 Chateaubriand Ave.
Orlando, FL 32836
|(407) firstname.lastname@example.org||www.cloudofgoods.com||Rentals & SalesElectric
Vehicle & Scooter
|ScooterBug, Inc.||Bill Stokes||2126 West Landstreet Road, Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32809
|(407) email@example.com||www.scooterbug.com||Electric Vehicle &
Supplies – Rentals &
|The Medical Concierge®
|James Villanueva||6000 Turkey Lake Road, Suite 209
Orlando, FL 32819
|The Walker Mobility||John Walker||3000 Lions Court
Kissimmee, FL 34744
|(407) firstname.lastname@example.org||www.walkermobility.com||Electric Vehicle &
|Interpretek||Roseanne Trapani||3950 Highway 17-92, Ste, 2064
Casselberry, FL 32707
|(407) email@example.com||www.interpretek.com/||American Sign Language Interpreting Services|
|AML – Global||(407) firstname.lastname@example.org||www.alsglobal.net||American Sign Language Interpreting Services|
|Orlando Medical Rentals||780 N. Central Avenue, Kissimmee, FL email@example.com||www.orlandomedicalrentals.com||Electric Vehicle &