Lodging & Travel
Conference Center Location
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
Complimentary Conference Benefits
- Internet access for two devices
- Access to the fitness center
- Shuttles to Downtown Disney and Pointe Orlando
Conference Attendee Restaurant Discounts
Show your badge to receive a 10% discount at all Caribe Royale restaurants.
Special Conference Lodging Rates
To receive the housing block rate, reservations must be made by December 23, 2016.
Roomy one-bedroom suites are ideal for sharing. All standard suites offer the following amenities:
- Private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed
- Separate living room with pullout full-size sofabed
- Mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in bedroom
Fully furnished two-bedroom villas offer lakeside vacation retreats. All villas offer the following amenities:
- King master suite with full bath and large whirlpool tub
- Private double queen bedroom with full bath
- Separate living room with pullout queen sofabed
- Fully supplied kitchen, oven with range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and blender
- Dining area
- Screened lanai or balcony with patio furniture overlooking private villa pool or lake
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTVs in each bedroom
- Stereo system
- Access to private pool
Your reservation at the official conference hotel supports ATIA’s efforts to continue to bring attendees affordable conferences and meetings.
Don’t delay in making your reservation for one of a limited number of accessible rooms. Be sure to make your needs known when you contact the hotel.
Government employees should make their reservation in the government block of the Caribe Royale.
Please make reservations only through the online reservation form or by calling the reservation number (888-258-7501). National Travel Associates, Convention Housing Services, EHS and Exhibition Housing Management are not ATIA-approved suppliers.
Transportation: Getting Here
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International is 18 miles from the Caribe Royale Hotel, about a 20-minute drive.
If you rent a car at the airport, you will need U.S. dollars for a toll about one mile after you leave the terminal.
Visas: Apply Early
The U.S. State Department has said that applications for a temporary visa to enter the United States now require a longer processing time. Please apply early this year. The ATIA has no influence over the granting of visas.
International Invitation Letters
Need a visa invitation letter? Please email your name, address and company name to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your request is reviewed it takes 3-5 business days to receive your invitation letter by email.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of State (U.S. visas)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The National Academies International Visitors Office
- Foreign Embassies in the United States
Transportation: Getting Around
Discounted service from the airport is available through Mears Transportation. For discounted reservations, you have two options:
- Visit the Mears Transportation website and click on the ‘Book Orlando Shuttle Now’ button, then enter the code 525909033 in the Promo Code box in lower left corner. At this point you will be asked to pay for the round-trip transfer and a confirmation will be given. Make sure to state whether you need wheelchair accommodation.
- Bring a hard copy of this coupon with you and go to one of the Mears Booths at the Orlando International Airport to purchase a round-trip voucher.
Once you are in Orlando, and already have your transfer voucher, you will need to call the Mears Reservation line to book your return pick-up. This will need to be done at least 24 hours prior to your return flight time. A Mears staff person will be available at the Caribe Royale, Downtown Disney and Pointe Orlando to answer questions and provide assistance.
Rent a Car with Ace
Use promo code “ATIA” to receive a 10% discount at Ace Rent a Car. Book your rental car on the Ace Rent a Car website.
Taxis between the airport and the hotel cost about $55 each way.
Free Shuttles to Downtown Disney and Point Orlando
The ATIA has arranged free evening transport to Downtown Disney and Point Orlando. The shuttle departs each evening, Tuesday–Saturday, at 6 p.m., and then runs hourly between each location. The last pickup is at 10:30 p.m.
New users can use promo code ATIA2017 for up to $20 off their first ride. To use a promo code, users should download the app, go to the menu button in the top left, tap “Payment,” then tap “Add Promo/Gift Code”)
Find more information on entertainment in Orlando during the ATIA conference at our custom Visit Orlando website.
Universal Studios Discounted Tickets
Discounted tickets are available to ATIA 2017 attendees. For pricing details and to purchase discounted
Tickets are valid only after 2 p.m. and prices are subject to change.
Walt Disney World Discounted Tickets
To purchase specially priced Disney theme park tickets for ATIA 2017 attendees, please call 407-566-5600 or
Please note the cut-off date for advance purchase savings is January 17, 2017.
Discounts at Local Restaurants
ATIA attendees qualify for discounts at local “Show Your Badge” restaurants; see the list here: http://atia17.orlandomeetinginfo.com/discounts-and-tickets/show-your-badge-and-save/
Lunch tickets need to be purchased during the time of registration. Lunch tickets are $17.00 per day.