ATIA 2018 | Pre-Conference: January 30-31 | Conference: January 31 – February 3
Lodging & Travel
ATIA 2018 returns to Orlando’s Caribe Royale. Find information on rooms, rides, recreation, and restaurants in these sections:
Weather Notice: Please note that the Caribe Royale did not sustain any damage during the recent hurricane. The hotel and conference facility is ready for the ATIA event in January 2018 and there is no concern.
Conference Center Location
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
Attendees can also make a reservation by contacting the Reservations Department at 1-888-258-7501 or 407-238-8000. Be sure to identify yourself as an attendee of ATIA 2018 to receive the discounted room rate.
The cut-off date to receive the ATIA room rate is January 6, 2018. The cut-off date to book your hotel reservation online is January 16, 2018.
Complimentary Conference Benefits
- Internet access for two devices
- Access to the fitness center
- Shuttles to Downtown Disney and Pointe Orlando
Conference Attendee Restaurant Discounts
Show your badge to receive a 10% discount at all Caribe Royale restaurants.
Roomy one-bedroom suites are ideal for sharing. All standard suites offer the following amenities:
- Private bedroom with two queen beds or one king bed
- Separate living room with pullout full-size sofabed
- Mini refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in bedroom
Fully furnished two-bedroom villas offer lakeside vacation retreats. All villas offer the following amenities:
- King master suite with full bath and large whirlpool tub
- Private double queen bedroom with full bath
- Separate living room with pullout queen sofabed
- Fully supplied kitchen, oven with range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and blender
- Dining area
- Screened lanai or balcony with patio furniture overlooking private villa pool or lake
- 42-inch flat-screen LCD HDTV in living room
- 37-inch flat-screen LCD HDTVs in each bedroom
- Stereo system
- Access to private pool
Your reservation at the official conference hotel supports ATIA’s efforts to continue to bring attendees affordable conferences and meetings.
Be sure to make your needs known when you contact the hotel.
Eligible attendees can book their room/s in the Government Block. Rooms under the Government Block rooms are $133/night + tax/fees.
Please make reservations only through the online reservation form that will be posted on this webpage soon.
Transportation: Getting Here
Orlando International Airport
Orlando International is 18 miles from the Caribe Royale Hotel, about a 20-minute drive.
Mears Motor Shuttle Discount
Present the Mears ATIA Coupon to the Mears Motor Shuttle Counter at the airport for round trip transportation to and from the Carible Royale, at a discounted price.
- You can book online! To receive your online discount, please go to www.mears.com, click on the “Book Orlando
Shuttle Now” box then enter the code 559177007 in the “Promo Code” box provided in the lower left corner.
- Upon your arrival at Orlando International Airport, proceed to one of the Mears Motor Shuttle ticket counters located
on LEVEL 1 and present this coupon to receive your ticket. You MUST present a hard copy of this coupon or the
online confirmation upon check-in at the Mears ticket counter.
- After redeeming your coupon for a roundtrip ticket, present your ticket to the Mears Customer Service Representative
located on LEVEL 1 curbside next to the crosswalk.
- For questions, please call our toll free number at 1-800-759-5219 or locally at 407-423-5566.
- To schedule your return transfer to the Orlando International Airport please call at least 24 hours prior to your
scheduled flight time.
- Plan to allow three hours prior to your flight time for your transfer to the airport.
If you rent a car at the airport, you will need U.S. dollars for a toll about one mile after you leave the terminal.
Visas: Apply Early
The U.S. State Department has said that applications for a temporary visa to enter the United States now require a longer processing time. Please apply early this year. The ATIA has no influence over the granting of visas.
International Invitation Letters
Need a visa invitation letter? Please email your name, address and company name to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your request is reviewed it takes 3-5 business days to receive your invitation letter by email.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of State (U.S. visas)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The National Academies International Visitors Office
- Foreign Embassies in the United States
Discounted Walt Disney World Tickets
Disney provides exclusive After 2PM & After 5PM tickets and special discounted multi-day tickets to meeting and convention groups. The multi-day tickets include a complimentary admission to an additional Disney experience like a day at a Water Park, or game of Mini Golf. To purchase specially priced Disney Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, please call 407-566-5600 or visit www.mydisneygroup.com/atia18. Please note the cut-off date for advance purchase savings is January 29, 2018.
‘Show Your Badge’ Discounts
There has never been a better time to host ATIA 2018 in Orlando. With the fast-paced world we all live in, when you attend the conference, you want a destination that will offer a little R&R. Orlando offers you that great opportunity. Once the conference is adjourned, a world of thrilling attractions, superb restaurants, championship golf courses, world-class spas, captivating museum exhibitions and performing arts, and more than 1,200 retail shops await you. Learn more and access your exclusive ATIA 2018 attendee discounts.