Pre-Conference Seminars: January 29-30, 2019 | Conference: January 30 – February 2, 2019
Learn and Share with the World’s Leading AT Practitioners at ATIA 2019
The ATIA education program is designed to give all attendees the tools and knowledge they need to solve their toughest challenges and learn the latest AT practices. Our education program features hundreds of sessions tailored to specific session strands.
Interact with attendees and speakers to make the most of your learning opportunities, in a format that suits you:
- Education Sessions – Dive deep into a selection of AT topics during 60- or 90-minute sessions presented by regional, state, and national AT leaders.
- Smackdowns – Share your toughest challenges with a group of ATIA attendees and use their collective knowledge to find solutions.
- Town Hall Meetings – Participate in highly interactive discussions between panelists and attendees on innovations, current trends, and hot topics in assistive technology.
- Poster Sessions – Interact directly with presenters on single projects, programs, or activities.
- Bring-Your-Own-Technology Sessions – Practice the new tools and techniques you learn about while in your education session.
Education program to be released in September 2018.