Stay Connected with the ATIA Mobile App
Each year, ATIA conference attendees, speakers and exhibitors turn to the ATIA mobile app for:
- The most up-to-date information regarding education sessions, CEUs, and schedule and location changes.
- Access to the complete list of exhibitors, including booth location and contact information.
- Important notifications and alerts about giveaways, special events, changes and reminders.
- Creating a personalized conference schedule, viewing speaker bios, and downloading session handouts.
How to Download the App:
Please note: You will only be able to download the app if your device meets any of the minimum requirements below:
- Apple devices must be operating with at least iOS 9.0
- Android devices must be operating with Android 4.4 (KITKAT), also known as API Level 19
Apple App Store
Open the Apple App Store and search for ATIA. Download from the App Store.
*iPad Users: Be sure to select iPhone Only when searching for the app on your iPad.
Google Play Store
Open the Google Play Store and search for ATIA. Download from Google Play.
After downloading the ATIA app from your app store, follow these steps:
1. Got to Meetings.
2. Select the 2019 App.
3. Click Load.
4. Go to My Planner, and choose Sign Up. You will use the username and password from your registration to log in.
5. Go to Home to review sessions, speakers and exhibitors. Bookmark them to add them to “My Planner.”
Please note: You should make sure you have a strong internet connection when downloading the application to ensure all the show information loads effectively.
Don’t want to download another app? You can access the web version here.