Stay Connected with the ATIA Mobile App
Each year ATIA conference attendees, speakers, and exhibitors turn to the ATIA mobile app to
- Get the most up-to-date information on education sessions, CEUs, and schedule changes.
- View a complete list of conference exhibitors, including booth location and contact information.
- Receive push notification alerts about giveaways, special events, and important reminders.
- Create a personalized conference schedule, view speaker bios, and download session handouts.
How to Download the App:
Open the Apple App Store and enter “ATIA” into the search bar.
iPad Users: Be sure to select “iPhone Only” when searching for the app on your iPad.
Open the Google Play Store and enter “ATIA” into the search bar.
After downloading the app from the store, follow these steps:
- Go to “Meetings.”
- Select the 2018 App.
- Click “Load.”
- Go to “My Planner” and choose “Sign Up.”
- Go to “Home” to review sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. “Bookmark” them to add to “My Planner”
Please note: You should make sure you have a strong internet connection when downloading the application to ensure all the show information loads effectively.
Don’t want to download another app? You can access the web version of the app here.