2022 AT Demo Days Sponsorship
Based on feedback from the ATIA 2022 Virtual Event, ATIA is excited to announce AT Demo Days this fall! AT Demo Days will consist of a series of demo presentations designed to offer users, practitioners, and professionals a snapshot of AT technologies. Sessions are scheduled for Wednesday afternoons in September, giving virtual participants the opportunity to hear about your products and services.
Attendance in an AT Demo Day is free. In addition, AT Demo Day recordings will be available for free in the ATIA Learning Center. ATIA will be marketing the AT Demo Days series to our broad contacts and through social media beginning in August.
AT Demo Day topics include:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Technologies
- Blind and Low Vision Technologies
- Education and Learning Technologies
How Can ATIA Members Take Advantage of AT Demo Days?
A limited number of demos are available for each topic.
Each presentation sponsorship slot is $1,000 and includes one 15–20-minute demo presentation taking place live via Zoom with time for Q&A. Sponsors will receive attendee contact information for the day they participated (excluding opt-outs) after the event. A company may sponsor multiple presentations on a first-come basis. Please reach out to ATIA at LearningCenter@atia.org with any questions.
Alternately, if you’re interested in a dedicated 60- to 90-minute AT Demo Day, please contact us to work through options.
Sponsorship Sign-Up Deadline: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Demo presentation timeslots will be secured on a first-come basis.
- AT Demo Days are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday afternoons from 3-5 pm ET on September 14, 21 and 28. ATIA will determine which topics take place on each day.
- The schedule will be finalized and communicated to all sponsors by mid-August.
- Sponsors must submit complete presentation details to ATIA by Monday, August 8 including a final presentation title, brief description, and presenter(s) for AT Demo Day promotion.
- Any presentation slides or handouts you’d like to share with attendees will need to be submitted to ATIA by Friday, September 9.
- A dry-run presentation will be held for all presenters in late-August via Zoom.
- Presenters will be responsible for presenting from their own office live via Zoom during their assigned session. It is their responsibility to ensure their audio/visual components are working in advance of the session. All sessions will be recorded and made available for free in the ATIA Learning Center.
- Automated captioning will be provided via Zoom.
- Presenters must abide to their assigned times and not exceed their timeslots within the session.
- During the live events, prizes will be given away. Sponsors may provide prizes if they choose to do so.
You will receive an emailed receipt upon submission of this form. ATIA will review your submission to ensure all information is complete and that you are a current 2022 member of ATIA. ATIA will then confirm your sponsorship submission has been accepted and will communicate the schedule in August.
Please send any questions to LearningCenter@atia.org. We look forward to working with you!