ATIA 2021: AT Connected Member/Exhibitor Experience
Exclusively for ATIA members, there will be no fee to exhibit at this year’s event. Member exhibitors will receive a free, standard virtual booth, with the option to upgrade or create a custom booth at an additional cost. All of your activities will be hosted in your virtual booth and through your own zoom account, or other platforms, for a live, interactive component.
- Standard Booth: Free for ATIA Members
- 2 full registrations
- Listing in the Exhibitor Experience
- includes company description, logo, link to your website and email
- Video conference room link (exhibiting company provides link)
- Link to contact/lead collection from your lightning round pitch
- 2 PDF handouts for attendees
- 1 session from sponsored sessions*
- Scavenger hunt company video*
- Virtual Booth Upgrade (Sponsorship)
- 4 full registrations
- Choice of a design template for booth
- All sponsored content*
- 5 PDF handouts for attendees
- Option to link surveys (exhibiting company provides external links)
- If you are interested in a custom virtual booth (sponsorship) contact ATIA to let us know you are interested
*Additional sponsorship fees apply.
Week 1: Exhibitor Lightning Round
During Week 1 of ATIA 2021: AT Connected, the exhibitor hour will feature “lightning round” product pitches from participating member exhibitors. Your product pitch will be 3 minutes in length, with the option for multiple pitches during the week.
Week 2: Exhibitor Showcase
During Week 2 of ATIA 2021: AT Connected, the exhibitor hour will be your opportunity to showcase your products in a virtual meeting room in your booth.
Transfer Your Booth to ATIA 2022 Orlando by July 31
If you selected and made a deposit for a booth for the ATIA 2021 Orlando conference, fill out this sign-up form to either hold your booth for ATIA 2022 or get a refund. The form will close on July 31, 2020.
Purchase a Booth for ATIA 2022 Orlando at ATIA 2021 Pricing
There is still time to take advantage of the ATIA 2021 booth prices for ATIA 2022 Orlando! We are accepting booth sales online for 2021 booths NOW. By signing up for a 2021 booth now, you will also lock in the 2021 booth rate for 2022. Use this link to sign up for and make a deposit for a booth.
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booth.
- There will be no refunds.
- Your 2020 membership must be paid in full to reserve this preferred booth pricing.